New Student Application – Coach Reference
Please read these instructions thoroughly before beginning. This form will serve three purposes for us at the Canadian Sport School (CSS).
1. This form will act as a letter of recommendation and give you an opportunity to share how your athlete would be an appropriate fit and an asset to our program, as well as how you hope the CSS program can benefit your athlete.
2. This form will give an opportunity for coaches to indicate if they need more information about CSS to better understand the physical training components that will be taking place. It is of the utmost priority to us to ensure that sport coaches are fully supportive of the physical training program that will be delivered. For more information about the physical training component of CSS, (called the IGNITE Athlete Development Program) please follow the lGNITE link.
3. We also want to highlight that as the athlete’s coach of record, you will be required to submit brief quarterly evaluations (online survey format) for your athlete throughout their time at CSS, which helps support one of the courses for which they will receieve academic credit. (Individual Sport Training A & B). There will be an agreement checkbox at the bottom of this form as well.
Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your loacl CSS contact person:
- Victoria: Jennifer Joyce firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelowna: Mike Hawkins email@example.com
- Prince George: Dave Adolph firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this form is due by Thursday April 5th, 2018 at 12:00pm when our application period closes.